Tuesday 8 November 2011

More altered books - reborn books




Lisa Vollrath's Reborn Books Class


If you are ever looking for the best ever course on reborn books take this!!!!
 Lisa Vollrath's Reborn Books Class -If it runs again sign up!!



See Lisa's brilliant work here...
http://www.lisavollrath.com





It is one of the best courses I have ever taken and I have learned how to take an old book and use the cover to bind my own pages.


This was an old encyclopaedia and the pages are back to back distressed inkjet prints (of pages from medieval books of hours that I have been collecting for ages)


I am going to use it as a kind of calendar of the year - spring, summer, autumn, winter -  and maybe doing some material about universal festivals like Yule/Christmas, Festivals of Light and so forth.


I have been planning to do a book of hours for ages and this course has created it for me!!


(See also http://www.tentwostudios.com/ and the Monthly Muse and Go Make Something)

No comments:

Post a Comment