Wednesday 8 May 2013

More text and collage

I really like the accidental nature of these; the cards are normal ATC size cards 3.5 x 2.5 inches and I already had them made, as I had cut them down from a water-coloured background sheet.

Then it was a case of finding  images in magazines and catalogues etc.  I collect anything interesting and eye-catching in the hope that I will eventually have a use for it.

Then I concentrated on cutting out pieces of text and moving them around until they made a new sense as  found poetry. I find it is a good way to unlock the imagination with strange juxtapositions of words and phrases that I would not have thought of otherwise.

I also really like the ransom note style of the lettering. 










Great atcsforall.com swap hosted by Juanita Rojas

No comments:

Post a Comment