Wednesday 11 October 2017

Ready to go - USA Journal

I want to use this to record details of my trip; there are nooks and crannies to store notes, drawings, receipts - and photos when I come back home and print them.

I have not seen my son and daughter in law since October 2009, so I am very excited about this but so sorry my husband is not fit enough to come with me.

The last time I went to USA I collected all sorts of ephemera and notebooks, but I never actually collated them, so I have decided not to repeat that.

I have used a notebook with lots of pages removed and duck tape to make it into a text block inside the cover which has maps of UK and my US destination.

I have used a thatsjuspenny travel journal digi-kit and added details of my Heathrow hotel, flight details with transfers and info on how to pick up my hire car, cellphone numbers etc.







































No comments:

Post a Comment