Wednesday 8 November 2017

In the Clouds Art Nouveau Journal


AmyJoyStudios Design Team


This is my first project for the AmyJoyStudios Design Team.

I thought I would just show the lovely stash of papers I am using.








I found the journal in the Salvation Army Store in Mount Pleasant MI when I visited the US.


It's really pretty with a handmade paper cover, (where I have added a peacock in a frame).






It's got two sewn signatures, so the spine looks really pretty. 






 And  gold end papers.





For the first page I have stamped the corner and cut out and collaged one of the lovely ladies from the kit




The first double spread has another of these gorgeous pages; the right hand side is made into a pocket for adding bits and bobs






 I've got a set of art nouveau stamps so the next spread is for writing in, with decorated corners and a border




So - there is lots more to come but I am very pleased with how this has started!



1 comment: