Wednesday 20 July 2011

A Journal of Journal Prompts

More ~ Using Backgrounds for Art Journal Every Day; A Journal of Journal Prompts
I have a series of lovely little journals that I received as part of swaps on atcsforall.com and I have been making  backgrounds for them.



This is my "Journal of Prompts".
I have used one of a pack of Tim Holtz journaling tickets for the title page.




The first prompt page is for my journal of emotions, "Emotionally Challenged".




I have used a label for  listing some ideas and collaged lots of 'emotional' words







Prompts 2, 3 and 4 are "Openings"


Pathways
Windows
Doors


I used cloakroom tickets, a wages envelope and some collaged and  stamped details



I might add something to take out of the envelope...






And the final spread I have completed - so far -  is a spread for prompt 5 which is about my ongoing interest in Medieval imagery and text .

I am planning to do my own "Book Of Hours" in an altered book I have prepared....


 I shall be adding more prompts, including some lists of prompts off the journalling thread on atcsforall.com, courtesy of the inspirational smokeysmom!!
As I want to keep a record of all the prompts I have seen -  and this little journal will be the perfect place to store them.

No comments:

Post a Comment