Saturday, 17 September 2011

Acetate Dry Point Prints and Lino Prints

 These are the prints I made using the Cuttlebug as a printer.

They have been altered for an Chunky Book swap, so these are 4" x 6" pages.

I cut out doors and windows so that they would open and added collaged medieval images inside the houses, before backing them with strong cardboard.

Then I decorated the houses with Derwent Inktense pencils, and added more collage elements to the outside of the buildings. Again these are medieval images cut out from some imagery of old Books of Hours.

Now I have a terrace of nice little houses, all ready to fly off to the USA once I have "chunkied" them up with beads, ribbons etc....!

No comments:

Post a Comment