Monday 9 January 2012

Life Book


This is my first page for the Life book 2012 on http://willowing.ning.com - it is "an honouring and celebration of you", so I shall be honouring and celebrating me!!

It is very hard to do positive comments, I can list loads of bad things but listing good things feels really difficult.


Anyway, this is celebrating my inner goddess, so I have chosen Epona, a Celtic goddess associated with horses, (as I have a thing about dreams of white horses and I also had Sandy, above, in the 80s and loved her to bits.) but she is also connected with family, nurture and dreams.

We learned to do a three quarter portrait; I am pleased with her because she has a real expression, whereas my ladies are usually swooning pre-Raphaelites, and I also snuck a horse in...

1 comment:

  1. You are a very supportive and upbeat individual. (that's my positive comment of ya!)

    ReplyDelete