Sunday 27 August 2017

Some interesting extras for the Victorian Seamstress



I love the Victorian Seamstress digikit from thatsjustpenny, but it is nice to add little extra touches outside of the kit images to make it your own. 

So I have been looking at the Graphics Fairy website, which I love as it  has lots of free printable vintage images. 

For example, these scissors above are great as they add little areas for writing in, and they fit the theme so well. 


I found a rose that had a card with a "season's greetings" message so I removed this in Photoshop and now there is an generous area to write in. It is quite distressed looking but if you added some nice swirly and decorative writing it should look good!


A second rose also has an area for any text to be added





There is a little corner graphic here which fits the theme and could be turned to give a corner to each spread.





Another lovely vintage rose with a bee on it ...



....and a mother, rocking her baby with her foot so she can finish her sewing. I bet lots of us can identify with that! 



All the pictures are downloadable and re-sizable, but if any one in the thatsjustpenny Design Team wants me to send them a jpg(s) just give me your email in messenger and I will send it and you can size it to whatever dimensions you want to print out.



No comments:

Post a Comment