Monday 5 December 2011

Alphabets and Numerals - inspiration from 30 Days In Your Journal


HAPPY DECEMBER!

I have loved drawing and colouring my own alphabet for the 30 Days in Your Journal  course - loved it so much that I have done a set of numerals as well. Then I scanned them in, printed them on an ink jet printer and cut and pasted them into my journal... I used a mixture of watercolours, Creative Imaginations Luminarte Twinkling H20 s, Sakura souffle and gelly roll pens, Derwent Inktense pencils, watercolour crayons, and assorted pens plus Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique - so it has also been a workshop on using all the stuff I have got stashed away!














I printed multiple sheets at various sizes and think they are a nice way to personalize my pages - I edited the first title page I did and I really prefer it. So  I have got the bug now so another alphabet - or two! - is calling me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment