Thursday 15 December 2011

Continuing 30 Days in Your Journal

 Christmas arghh! I found myself in a red mist waiting for the tea pot to fill in Morrison's cafe yesterday so I think I am needing a bit of zen-like calm now!

However the journalling journey continues so Julie's course has been such a complete inspiration!

For the first pages I used my fonts and numbers and stamped a load of autumnal leaves as the last leaves were finally falling from the trees -  although not until December!


The next pages use stencilled letters and my black and white numbers - which are a bit drab I think.

I also have a lovely rubber stamp set that prints a paper doll, so I used that with a Faber Castell sanguine artist pen - my new favourite! - for writing December inside the stamp.

I think it makes for some interesting focal points!



I have prepped some pages ready for Christmas week - I have used Christmas Emporium papers by graphic 45 and cArt-Us Christmas Collection 2. They both have a lovely vintagey Christmas feel to them.


I shall have to pull out the stops for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day pages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment