Monday 29 August 2011

Junque Gratitude Journal - completed




I have finally completed the junque journal in the last post; as I explained there I want to use it for writing in so I have not used scrapbook papers or other papers on the pages as I won't be gluing material inside it.



It is just a ruled exercise book with a stapled centre, so I have coloured all the pages with a mixture of water colour 

crayons and  Inktense pencils and kept the margins.
For some of the pages I used  diluted tube watercolours in misters and sprayed the pages.  For the cover I just used lots of misted layers and some alphabet letters from a Doverclip art book.


Finally I used lots of fibres and ribbons to decorate it - and also to reinforce the pages as the centre staples were showing the strain!






No comments:

Post a Comment